Wednesday, June 23, 2010

World Vision Week

This week is world vision week. On Sunday we had an international dinner, which was a very eye-opening experience. God taught me a lot about not focusing so much on what's wrong in my own life that I miss people around me that don't know Him. We are focusing on praying for our international partnerships and praising God for what He is doing around the world. I am praying for God to show me what it means to ask for the nations. Last night I was able to initiate 7 conversations with people during our outreach, and we were able to have some fun conversations. Please pray for Becca, Emily, Kelly, and Courtney. There were 4 high school graduates that we talked to who were so ready to hear the Gospel. But two of their friends came right as we were about to share with them. So please pray that God would place other people in their lives to share His love with them or that they would read the KGP that we gave them. God is still challenging me through work at McDonald's and being an example for Him in every situation He puts me in. Please pray for conversations and relationships with our coworkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment