Saturday, May 29, 2010

On Thursday night, our group hit the beach to do some evangelism. Less than an hour later, we had 5 new brothers and sisters in Christ! It is so encouraging to see God working and moving here already. Praise God also for providing a job for me. I will be following in the footsteps of my older brother and be working at McDonald's starting on Tuesday :) I have been blessed by so many of the awesome men and women of Christ here already, and I am excited to continue to grow in my relationships with them and with God.

Please pray...
*that God would provide jobs for a handful of people who have not yet found jobs
*that God would continue to move in the hearts of people here and draw them to Himself
*that we would continue to bond and build relationships with each other on project

No comments:

Post a Comment