Wednesday, May 26, 2010

WE MADE IT!

After way too many hours of traveling, I am finally here! I left Montevideo on Monday afternoon and spent the night in St. Cloud. Then we took off at 5:00 am. At stops in Maple Grove, MN; Janesville, WI, and Xenia, OH, we picked up more people and ended up with 3 cars, 11 people, and a LOT of luggage...but we fit! We traveled straight through the night and arrived in North Myrtle Beach at 11:00 this morning. It was overwhelming to meet 91 other students and 35 staff members, but I am trusting that God is going to do amazing things here this summer. We will be doing orientation the next few days. I live in an apartment with 5 other girls a block away from the beautiful beach...we certainly lead a rough life :)

Please pray for
*A wonderful sense of community with all of the project students and especially with the girls in my apartment and Bible study.
*My job search
*The preparation of the hearts of the people we will be meeting this summer

No comments:

Post a Comment