Wednesday, July 7, 2010

who is the greatest?

Our new theme for the week is who is the greatest? Obviousy, the answer is God :) We have been learning about being a servant to all. God has been showing me what that means, especially in the workplace. I have to constantly remind myself that I didn't come to be served but to serve. It definitely is an attitude that goes against our culture. Life is very busy for me now that staff is gone. I have six hours a week that I do discipleship with the other women in our Bible study. Even though it's very crazy, it is a blessing to be able to meet with each of them. It is also a challenge to me to be out sharing my faith more often since I go sharing with all of them individually. I feel so honored that God chooses to use us to share the Gospel, even though we are broken sinners who desperately need a Savior. I am excited to see what God does the last few weeks of project. We have exactly one month left until we leave for home and I trust that God still has great things in store for North Myrtle Beach.

1 comment:

  1. Amy! I really love reading your blog. It's so cool to hear what you're learning and doing and what God is doing there. I'm excited to see you once school starts so you can tell me all about project :) And...now that we'll be in the same building (well, for part of the year anyways)I hope we get to see each other more often than last year! :) Hope you have a great rest of project, I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete